(Yeah I know this should of been the first post, but thats MySpace fucking up again!)
What a fucking great night. My head is still spinning from all excitement. The vibe through the night was just fantastic, obviously helped by the surprise performance of UK Decay themselves.
Believe me people, if you didn't bother coming, you missed a night of history in the making.
First band up, Jesus Christ Supercharger, played a stomping garage surf set, reminscent of Hawaii Five O meets Pulp fiction! As stated, UK Decay appeared to play "For My Country" (twice), with The Adenoids after adding their chaotic style, with Matt from Rogue joining them for a couple of songs.
I didn't really pay too much attention to the other two bands, Los Cyclones or Hot-Wired as I was to busy chatting and circulating. Unfortunately, but not surprising, the bands went over the alloted time, leaving myself & Nick Switch with only half the time to DJ, but we had the whole room stomping by the end of the night.
Here's what I managed to squeeze in before the lights went on.....
Adam & The Ants - Rubber People
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant ®
The Expolited - Fuck The System
Dead Kennedys - California Uber Alles
Killing Joke - Wardance
Johnny Thunders - Born To Lose
The Skids - The Saints Are Coming
Siouxsie & The Banshees - 20th Century Boy
X-Ray Spex - I Am A Poseur
The Ruts - Society
The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love
The Vibrators - Automatic Lover
The Damned - New Rose
No comments:
Post a Comment