From the DJ that brought you a decade of Lutons longest running dedicated goth club -
The Coven UK
Including the epic post-punk pub nights - Thursday Fury, Dark Night In Luton and The Friday Alternative.

Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Clockwork - Friday 17th December 2010 (Luton, G2)

It’s been a long while to wait since the June night was cancelled due to the poxy world cup, but it was sure worth the wait. As expected with such a busy line-up, I was asked to pretty much go first. I got to play for a bit longer than expected, which is always great in my book, especially with so many of the songs being 5 minutes plus!


As any enjoyable set goes, it ended all too soon, and I left the night in the very capable hands of organisers Callum and Belinda to host the three great bands:- WILDLIFE / SPIKED & GUN CRIME.


As always, I hope to invited back in the new year for more of the psychedelic stuff.


DJ Nephilimbabe – 8.20 -9pm

Link Wray And His Ray Men - Rumble

Thee Hypnotics - Justice In Freedom

The Doors - Five to One

The Black Angels - Prodigal Son

Big Brother & The Holding Company - Summertime

Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffalo

The Headstones - 24 Hours

Loop - The Nail Will Burn

The Daybreakers - Psychedelic Siren

Cult Of The Psychic Fetus - You Can Make It If You Run

Frankenstein - Black Lung

Jefferson Airplane - Somebody To Love

No comments:

Post a Comment