A very chilly xmas night, and probably the quickest DJ slot I've ever done! Anyway, thanks very much to Chris & Kate for letting me be a part fo the Hellfyre team once more, and to my good friends Scott & Eilish for the lift to Bedford, and more importantly, back again!
Esquires will now be closed for 'refurbishment' so who knows when the next event will be. All I know is the last seven months of Hellfyres have been very enjoyable for all involved and if you didn't attend any of them, then you really missed out.
That's it for me DJ wise in 2010 (and I hear your sighs of relief!) What few guest slots I've done have all been really good fun, so fingers crossed for 2011 that I'm more busier. As usual, thanks to all those that have supported me, especially at The Coven.
DJ Nephilimbabe 11pm - 12am
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Joan Of Arc
The Wildhearts - White Christmas
Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead
New Model Army - 51st State
Combichrist - This Shit Will Fuck You Up
Primal Scream - Rocks
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
Rammstein - Feuer Frei
Siouxsie & The Banshees - The Passenger
Iron Maiden - Run To The Hills
Human League - Don't You Want Me
David Bowie - The Jene Genie ®
The Smiths - Bigmouth Strikes Again
Slade - Merry Christmas Everybody
No comments:
Post a Comment