As per usual, chaos ruled the night, but in a good way. Although the night was scheduled to start at 8pm we too many bands on the bill, not enough time and nobody was taking the reigns, so I decided to start the night officially at 8.45pm.
We had a much better turn out, especially considering that one of the bands had pulled out a few days previously, but nobody really seemed to be bothered. Definite highlight of the night was ‘Flexo’. So much passion for such a small bloke! Replacement band S.W.A.N.K. didn’t get a chance to play due to lack of time and the karaoke but it’s not like they haven’t played G2 before! I didn’t really pay much attention to the karaoke this time due to socialising with so many friends, but did manage to defile a Doors song!
Once again, I’d run my playlist upto about two hours, but only played a very few songs from it. The plan was to finish the night of myself, but due to the few people that were left and the music style that Tinitus was finishing on, I decided not to bother. Going from ska to horrorpunk I felt really wouldn’t work, but I did manage to get the one request I was asked for played as a finishing song!
Theoretically, this was the last ‘Phabulous Party’ so thanks to all that supported it and helped with the chaos. I’m sure we’ll return under another name some time soon.
DJ Nephilimbabe
Big Brother and the Holding Company - Combination Of The Two
Cult Of The Psychic Fetus - Orgy Of The Dead (Intro Version)
Alien Sex Fiend - It Lives Again
Scarlet And The Spooky Spiders - Zombie Werewolf
Blitzkid - Terror In The Haunted House
Flexo
DJ Nephilimbabe
The Deflectos - Creepy Crawl
The Cramps - Dames, Booze, Chains and Boots
Mudhoney - In 'n Out Of Grace
Queen Lizard / Kunty Kuntish / Tinitus Karaoke
DJ Nephilimbabe
The Trashmen - Surfin' Bird ®
No comments:
Post a Comment