Another great day out, and from what I've heard, roughly £1500 raised for The Pasque Charity.
I witnessed some great bands, and thanks to the Lester Allen Band (with their set described to me as "the type of music you're liable to hear on the escalator down to hell" and messing up the set times for the rest of the day, everything went pretty well.
As per usual, we left before the last band, where I collapsed in my back garden after consuming alcohol for nearly eleven hours, but at student prices, I will take advantage every time!
Play list
Verve - Star Sail
The Young Gods - Sumer Eyes
Adrian Abbott
The Eden House - Sin
NFD - One Moment Between Us
Garden Of Delight - Exorial (Extended)
Korn - Good God (Rammstein Mix)
Die Krupps - Isolation
Janet Street Preachers
Adoration - Overground
Arts Of Erebus - Pale Moon
Sundial - Going Down
The Nymphs - The Highway
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - What Ever Happened To My Rock 'n' Roll
Sweredriver - Never Loose That Feeling
Blackfoot & The Voola - Voodoo Moon
Lester Allen Band
Rezurex - Walk On The Edge
44 Double D - Three Poison Kisses
The Cramps - Sunglasses After Dark
Immaculate Deceptions - We Eat Your Flesh, We Drink Your Blood
The Deep Eynde - Devilchild
Cobra Killer - Mund Auf Augen Zu
Blatank Shark
Goldblade - Out Of Control
Demented Are Go! - Hotrod Vampires
Frankenstein - Lovecraft
Frustration - Blind
Devilish Presley - Patron Saint Of Hate
Dinah Cancer And The Graverobbers - Evil
Moths
Loop - Sunburst
The Chameleons - Caution
Fields Of The Nephilim - Wail Of Sumer/And There Will Your Heart Be Also
From Great Height
Dead Weather - I Cut Like A Buffalo
The Stooges - Dirt
Blumunki
Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil
The Doors - When The Music's Over
Drive Like Casey
Fudge Tunnel - Hate Song
Ministry - Scarecrow
Big Black - Kerosene
Tyke Tyler Band
Jesus & Mary Chain - Little Red Rooster
The Clash - Armigeddon Time
Max Romeo & The Upsetters - I Chase The Devil
Sex Pistols - Pretty Vacant
The Levellers - Battle Of The Beanfield
Killing Joke - Turn To Red
The Deflectors - Bruised And Satisfied
Twin Peaks OST - The Pink Room
Psychocharger - Invasion Of The Ball Snatchers
No comments:
Post a Comment