Bit of a late start due to somebody insisting that he put on 10 songs on the jukebox just as I'm about to start the night! Ironically, most of what he selected, I could of played and saved him £3!
8.30pm we finally got underway with a comfortable and sociable crowd this time, although I wasn't expecting many due to the long month taking its monetary toll and busy weekend with most clubs jumping on the 'Halloween' bandwagon.
So any thanks to all that supported, and to DJ Ralph Uncle Filthy for the punk input.
DJ Russ
The Jam - Circus
The Ruts - Demolition Dancing
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Generation
Department S - Fighting Irish
The Beat - Click Click
The Selector - The Selector
Ultravox - Artificial Life
The Cramps - Can’t Find My Mind
Angelic Upstarts - Kids On The Street
The Alarm - Lie Of The Land
Danse Society - Womans Own
Killing Joke - Tension
DJ Uncle Filthy
Richard Hell & The Voivoids - Blank Generation
Green Day - 409 In Your Coffee Machine
The Ramones - Surfin' Bird
Offspring - Kick Him When He's Down
The Germs - Lexicon Devil
Blink 182 - Rockshow
X - Riding With Mary
Schism - Everything I Do
Black Flag - Nervous Breakdown
The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia
DJ Nephilimbabe
Gang Of Four - Ether
Dexys Midnight Runners - Keep It
Au Pairs - Unfinished Business (Peel Session)
Blondie - Eat To The Beat
The Clash - Deny
Joy Division - Disorder
The Damned - Street Of Dreams
Echo & The Bunnymen - Bring On The Dancing Horses
Gary Numan - Observer (Outtake Mix)
DJ Russ
L7 - Pretend We're Dead
Circle Jerks - Making The Bombs
The Plasmatics - Butcher Baby
The Stranglers - Something Better Change
Schism - Hey Dude ®
The Clash - Rock The Casbah ®
Peter & The Test Tube Babies - Moped Lads
Boomtown Rats - She's So Modern
Undertones - Jimmy Jimmy
Night Marchers - I Wanna Deadbeat You
DJ Nephilimbabe
UB40 - Burden Of Shame
New Order - Truth (Peel Session)
U2 - Stories For Boys
The Arndales - Hollywood Musical Theatre
Sex Pistols - No Feelings
The Skids - The Olympian
Tubeway Army - That's Too Bad (Single Version)
The Cure - Grinding Halt
The Addicts - Love Sucks
Theatre of Hate - Grapes Of Wrath
New Model Army - Bittersweet
Blink 182 - All The Small Things ®
The Police - Roxanne ®
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Voices
Public Image Limited - Theme
The Lurkers - I Don’t Need To Tell Her
Anti-Nowhere League - I Hate People
The Specials - You're Wondering Now
Alvin Stardust - My Co Ca Choo

No comments:
Post a Comment