From the DJ that brought you a decade of Lutons longest running dedicated goth club -
The Coven UK
Including the epic post-punk pub nights - Thursday Fury, Dark Night In Luton and The Friday Alternative.

Tuesday, 11 December 2018

Entertainment Through Pain 8.12.2018

Well, there it is. Another birthday done and dusted, and definitely the last I''ll be celebrating in public. I've had many a thought in my head over the last few days with regard to writing about the night, but I guess the best way to portray it is that friends are a strange and unpredictable breed and from my vast and unfortunate experience throughout my life, learnt that people will always let you down, especially when you need them the most!

So negativity aside, I fully appreciated all of those that did take the time to help me celebrate this personal and important milestone, and to share in my favourite songs from my past. I honestly can't remember the last time I danced (or drank) so much!

Theme from 'Bottom' (Last Night)
Gaye Bykers On Acid - Hot Thing
Death Cult - Gods Zoo (These Times)
The B52s - Rock Lobster
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Drop Dead/Celebration
Scarlet's Revenge - A Desperate Action
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Walking On Your Hands
Creaming Jesus - Mug
Alien Sex Fiend - R.I.P.
Jesus & Mary Chain - Taste Of Cindy
KVB - White Walls
Dead Skeletons - Dead Mantra
Ultravox - Vienna
Ministry - So What
New Model Army - No Rest
Killing Joke - I Am The Virus
The Fall - Blindness (Peel Session)
Psychic TV - I.C. Water (Radio Edit)
World Domination Enterprises - Asbestos Lead Asbestos
Theatre of Hate - Legion
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Cutter
The Rose Of Avalanche - Always There
The Cult - Hollow Man
The Cramps - What's Inside A Girl?
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Suicide - Ghostrider
Dead Vibrations - Reflections
Cabaret Voltaire - Sensoria
Cubante - Body Burn
Joy Division - Digital
Depeche Mode - World In My Eyes
Duran Duran - Friends Of Mine
The Jam - Pretty Green
Madness - Grey Day
The Specials - Pearl's Café
Human League - Sound of The Crowd (Complete)
Rammstein - Du Riechst So Gut '98
Merciful Nuns - Body Of Light
CombiChrist - Blut Royale
Godsmack - Bad Religion
Danzig - Her Black Wings
Wayne Static - Not Meant For Me
The Sisters Of Mercy - Floorshow
Rosetta Stone - Adrenaline
Sonic Jesus - Reich
Propaganda - Jewel
The Clash - London Calling
The Mission - Tomorrow Never Knows
Bauhaus - Bela Lugois's Dead
Public Image Limited - Public Image
Adam & The Ants - Dog Eat Dog
Gary Numan - We Are Glass
Clan Of Xymox - Stranger (Remix)
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay
Soft Cell - Where Did Our Love Go?
Pigbag - Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag
Roxy Music - Dance Away
David Bowie - Ashes To Ashes
Sex Pistols - Lonely Boy
Goldblade - Mutiny
Dead Kennedys - Too Drunk To Fuck
The Ruts - Staring At Rude Boys
The Beat - Too Nice To Talk To
The Skids - Into The Valley
Hazel O'Conner - Eighth Day
The Buzzcocks - Ever Fallen In Love? (R.I.P. Pete Shelley)
Generation X - Day By Day
Eddy Grant - Do You Feel My Love?
Ian Dury & The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Geno
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Oliver's Army
The Kingsmen - Louie Louie
Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
Booker T & The MGs - Green Onions
The High Numbers - Zoot Suit
Eddie Floyd - Big Bird
The Strangeloves - Night Time
The Stooges - 1969 (Original John Cale Mix)
Michael Fassbender - I Love You All


No comments:

Post a Comment