Bit of an odd night really. My absence for three months
obviously hadn't really made much of a difference to the local scene, but
luckily, the usual loyal bods blessed the night with their presence, and for
that I'm eternally grateful. I even managed to play all the allotted new music I
was hoping for, as well as quite a bit more dance/industrial I'd planned, even
if the key audience we're in attendance and that I lost nearly an hours worth
of playing time with the pub closing a tad earlier than usual, but shit happens I guess!
So, as life hopefully seems to be getting back to some kind
of normality (although whether this is in fact a good thing!) I'll be back on
Friday 17th November, with the mad DJ Uncle Filthy back in the guest chair for
another round-up of all that is alternative, where we hope to see more of you!
VNV Nation - Testament
She Wants Revenge - Written In Blood
Covenant - Dead Stars (version)
Garbage - Not My Idea
Linkin Park - One Step Closer
Gary Numan - Ghost Nation
Depeche Mode - Where's The Revolution
Saint Etienne - Stormtrooper In Drag
Killing Joke - I Am The Virus
New Candys - Bleeding Magenta
The Agnes Circle Sister Flux
Soviet Soviet - Together
Rammstein - Kokain
Dead Vibrations - Reflections
Deviant UK - Angel One
The Oscillation - Evil In The Tree
Killing Joke - Birds Of A Feather ®
Jesus And Mary Chain - Amputation
Alice In Chains - Would?
UK Decay - Battle Of The Elements ®
Suede - Animal Nitrate
Icon of Coil - Remove / Replace
Horrorpops - Kiss Kiss Kill Kill
Chelsea Wolfe - 16 Psyche
Boy Harsher - Lust
Skinny Puppy - I'mmortal
Public Image Limited/Leftfield - Open Up (Full Vocal Mix)
Soror Dolorosa - Apollo
Clan of Xymox - Your Kiss
The Stooges - Down On The Street
Singapore Sling - Curse Curse Curse
Angels And Agony - Foreward (Club Mix By Construggle Test)
Einstürzende Neubauten - Feurio! (Tueren Offen)
The Cure - Lament
VAST - The Gates Of Rock 'N' Roll
The Charlatans - The Only One I Know
Disappears - Magic
The Smiths - Cemetery Gates
Sugarcubes - Blue Eyed Pop
The Devil & The Universe - Immaculata
Hawkwind - Translunar Injection ®
Nickleback - How You Remind Me ®
The Normal - Warm Leatherette ®
Joy Division - Atmosphere
Blancmange - Unfurnished Rooms
Foo Fighters - Monkey Wrench ®
Cabaret Voltaire - Nag Nag Nag ®
Madonna - Justify My Love
Motorhead - (I Won't) Pay Your Price ®
Asphixia - Obliterate My Fate
NONN - Stay
Human League - Being Boiled
Visage - Fade To Grey ®
Madness - The Prince
Sex Pistols - (I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone
The Stranglers - Get A Grip
Department S - Is Vic There?
The Police - So Lonely
Elvis Costello & The Attractions - Pump It Up
The Jam - That's Entertainment (Demo)
Ruts DC - Psychic Attack
Sam The Sham & The Pharaohs - Wolly Bully
Prince Buster & The All Stars - One Step Beyond
Blondie - Picture This
David Bowie - Sorrow
The Kinks - Stop Your Sobbin'

No comments:
Post a Comment