Perhaps the night really should of been entitled "The Good, The Bad, and the downright Ugly" as far as the music was concerned! But still, plenty of cheese, and I couldn't think of a better and more enjoyable way to bow out of my DJ duties for the next few months. I sang myself hoarse, drunk way too much, and had the best night in ages.
So many thanks to those that supported the night, especially those that travelled, and although I've nothing booked now until January 2017s Bowie night, I'm sure you'll see me again soon for another possible trip back to the 80s, or maybe 70s!!
Be well and thanks again.
The Barracudas - Summer Fun
Killing Joke - Follow The Leaders ®
The Ruts - West One (Shine On Me) ®
Grace Jones - My Jamacian Guy
Hall & Oats - I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)
Spandau Ballet - To Cut A Long Story Short ®
King - Love & Pride ®
Genesis - That's All
Rod Stewart - Baby Jane
Shalamar - A Night To Remember
Kajagoogoo - Too Shy
UK Subs - Teenage ®
The Stranglers - Always The Sun ®
Duran Duran - Girls On Film ®
Eddy Grant - Electric Avenue
Nik Kershaw - The Riddle
Judas Priest - Breaking The Law
Belinda Carlisle - Heaven Is A Place On Earth
Wham! - Club Tropicana ®
The Wonderstuff - Give Give Give More More More ®
The Cure - Let's Go To Bed
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy ®
The Clash - Should I Stay Or Should I Go
Adam Ant - Goody Two Shoes
The Jam - Town Called Malice
The Beat - Too Nice To Talk To
David Bowie - Up The Hill Backwards
Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now ®
Fun Boy Three - It Ain't What You Do
The Undertones - My Perfect Cousin
Madness - House Of Fun ®
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Happy House
Blue Zoo - Cry Boy Cry ®
The Pretenders - Message Of Love
Pet Shop Boys - Opportunities ®
Stevie Wonder - Master Blaster
UB40 - Red Red Wine ®
The Vapors - Turning Japanese
Gary Numan - We Are Glass
Madonna - Into The Groove
Tears For Dears - Shout ®
Bananarama - Cruel Summer
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary ®
Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
New Order - Blue Monday
Blondie - Atomic
Timbuk3 - The Futures So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades ®
Big Audio Dynamite - E=MC2
Howard Jones - Like To Get To Know You Well
Junior - Mama Used to Say ®
David Bowie & Mick Jagger - Dancing in The Streets ®
Tight Fit - The Lion Sleeps Tonight ®
The Smiths - How Soon Is Now? ®
Human League - Keep Feeling Fascination
Kim Wilde - Kids In America
The Cure - Love Cats ®
Wah! - Story Of The Blues ®
Spandau Ballet - Gold ®
Tears For Dears - Mad World ®
Billy Idol - Rebel Yell
Visage - Fade To Grey (12")
Dexy's Midnight Runners - Come On Eileen
Billy Joel - It's Still Rock 'n' Roll To Me
Altered Imaged - Happy Birthday ®
Bad Manners - The Can Can
Tenpole Tudor - Swords Of 1000 Men
Joan Jett & The Heartbreakers - I Love Rock 'n' Roll
Stray Cats - Stray Cat Strut ®
Yazoo - Don't Go
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Electricity
Soft Cell - Memorabilia ®
Ultravox - All Stood Still
Kraftwerk - The Model ®
David Bowie - Fashion ®
J Geils Band - Centrefold
T'Pau - China In Your Hand ®
Depeche Mode - See You
INXS - Mystify
Queen - Radio Ga Ga
Toyah - I Want To Be Free
Guns 'N' Roses - Paradise City ®

No comments:
Post a Comment