From the DJ that brought you a decade of Lutons longest running dedicated goth club -
The Coven UK
Including the epic post-punk pub nights - Thursday Fury, Dark Night In Luton and The Friday Alternative.

Saturday, 28 May 2016

Dark Night In Luton 27.5.2016

Probably one of the most enjoyable Dark Nights yet this year. One very nicely filled up pub (mainly with students, which comes with its own problems of which you can see by the requests in the first set!) and a mix of friends, old and new. Even praise from the pub!!

So short and sweet, many thanks to all those that supported, and special thanks to our guest DJ Ralph for the accompanying eclectic tunage throughout the night.

DJ Russ
Brain Damage - Hurtful Dub
Verve - Gravity Grave
Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drum
Spice - So Mi Like It ®
Swervedriver - Duel
KVB - White Walls
Alana George & Popcaan - I'm In Control ®
Drake - Controlla ®
Drugstore - Kill The President
Beenie Man - Dude ®
Kas Product - Man of Time
Depeche Mode - Policy Of Truth (Single Version)

DJ Uncle Filthy
Dance or Die - Heart of Silence
Trauma - The City Sleeps
Covenant - Bullet
Patenbrigade Wolff - Popmusik für Rohleger
Factory Acts - Thirst
Ayria - Virtual Gods
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Cities in Dust
Peter Murphy - Seesaw Sway
Ultravox - The Thin Wall
House of Usher - The Lebanon
And One - It's Over There

DJ Russ
The Soft Moon - Dead Love
Visage - Visage
Killing Joke - Black Moon
White Hills - Under Skin Or By Name
New Model Army - Between Dog And Wolf
The Beat - Twist & Crawl

DJ Uncle Filthy
The Editors - Lullaby
All Gone Dead - Vivid Still Beating
Cubanate - Revolution Time
Haujobb - Unseeing
Vain Machine - Lost
Seabound - Day of the Century
Project Pitchfork - IO

DJ Russ
Psychic TV - Alien Lightning Meat Machine I
The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now ®
Jesus & Mary Chain - Taste Of Cindy (Acoustic) ®
Nirvana - Something In The Way
Sonic Jesus - It's Time To Hear

DJ Uncle Filthy
Rammstein - Wiener Blut ®
Bauhaus - Dark Entries
Adam Ant - Strip
Dead Weather - Hang You From The Heavens ®
Iggy & The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog
The Germs - Lexicon Devil
The Buzzcocks - Something's Gone Wrong Again
Union Underground - Trip With Jesus ®

DJ Russ
Wire - Mannequin
Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark - Julia's Song (Peel Session)
Ultravox - All Stood Still (12-inch Version)
Gary Numan - Down In The Park
Placebo - Running Up That Hill
The Cure - Why Can't I Be You
Artic Monkeys - Do I Wanna Know? ®
Therapy? - Unbeliever

DJ Uncle Filthy
Eisbrecher - Dornentanz
Anti-Nowhere League - I Hate People
Stiff Little Fingers - State of Emergency
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor ®
The Damned - Love Song
The Cure - Killing An Arab
David Bowie - Let's Dance ®
The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter
Carter USM: Billy's Smart Circus

DJ Russ
Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand
Artic Monkeys - No.1 Party Anthem ®
This Is Radio Silence - The Crux
Paradise Lost - Say Just Words ®
Public Image Limited - Open Up (Full Vocal Mix)
The Damned - New Rose
Rob Zombie - Superbeast
Korn - Last Legal Drug
Massive Attack - Dead Editors (feat. Roots Manuva)
Sex Pistols - Lonely Boy
The Damned - Machine Gun Etiquette ®
Ian Gillan - New Orleans
Black Sabbath - Some Kind Of Woman ®
X-Ray Spex - I Am a Poseur (Peel)
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Regal Zone
The Kinks - All Day And All Of The Night
The Who - I Can't Explain
The Beatles - I Feel Fine
The Rolling Stones - It's All Over Now
The Jam - But I'm Different Now
The Faces - Stay With Me ®
Deep Purple - Strange Kind Of Woman
David Bowie - Be My Wife


No comments:

Post a Comment