From the DJ that brought you a decade of Lutons longest running dedicated goth club -
The Coven UK
Including the epic post-punk pub nights - Thursday Fury, Dark Night In Luton and The Friday Alternative.

Thursday, 8 May 2014

Dark Night In Luton 8.5.2014

After tweaking this set to death, I was really happy to finally play it. In fact, I ended up playing till midnight, which is something I rarely do these days. The original set had quite a bit more industrial thrown in throughout, but due to lack of relevant people, most of it was removed to play more suitable songs/requests. Indeed, it's a great disappointment to see such a fun night lacking in regulars from what was once a thriving local scene, as ultimately, its the events that suffer.

Regardless, many thanks to Eva for celebrating her birthday with us, and to the few from the group that supported. Please remember that Dark Night is hosting 'Black Friday' next week, and ironically, will be back on World Goth Day on 22nd May!!


The Buzzcocks - Nothing Left
The Creatures - Standing There
Public Image Limited - Save Me
Theatre of Hate - Black Madonna
Animotion - Obsession
KMFDM - Urban Monkey Warfare
She Past Away - Sanri
O'Children - Fault Line
Angels And Agony - Into The Sun
Killing Miranda - Burn Sinister
Crazyhead - Bang Bang
Xmal Deutschland - Geheimmis
Mephisto Walz - I Want
A Flock Of Seagulls - Modern Love Is Automatic
Sisters Of Mercy - Gimme Shelter
U2 - I Threw a Brick Through a Window
Ultravox - Face To Face (Live)
Gary Numan - I'm An Agent
Portishead - Half Day Closing
Tom Waits - What's He Building In There?
Sloppy Wrenchbody - Upstairs
Kidney Thieves - Before I'm Dead
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sweetest Chill
God Machine - Commitment
The Damned - Plan 9 Channel 7
Tiamat - Brighter Than The Sun
Merciful Nuns - Genesis Revealed
Depeche Mode - Nothing
UK Decay - Testament
Cop Shoot Cop - Last Legs
The Cure - Jumping Someone Else's Train
The Jesus Lizard - South Mouth
Dead Kennedys - This Could Be Anywhere
Killing Joke - Goodbye To The Village
The Cult - Butterflies
UltraNoir - Schoolboy Deathwish
The Beatles - Ticket To Ride (Eva's birthday song)
Violet Stigmata - Police State Machine
VNV Nation - Cold
Monica Richards - Undulatos Asperatus
Diary Of Dreams - A Day In December
The Eden House - Into The Red
Whispers In The Shadow - This Damned Nation
The Mission - The Crystal Ocean ®
The Smiths - Nowhere Fast ®
T Rex - Metal Guru ®
Garden Of Delight - Procession (Edit)
Bauhaus - Stigmata Martyr (Alternate Mix)
Gary Glitter - I Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You Rock 'n' Roll)
The Clash - Clash City Rockers
The Jam - When You're Young
UB40 - Present Arms In Dub
Gene Loves Jezebel - Heartache
The Cramps - Human Fly
Love & Rockets - Ying & Yang
New Model Army - Betcha
Soft Cell - Bedsitter
Adam & The Ants - Cleopatra
Alien Sex Fiend - I Walk The Line


No comments:

Post a Comment