From the DJ that brought you a decade of Lutons longest running dedicated goth club -
The Coven UK
Including the epic post-punk pub nights - Thursday Fury, Dark Night In Luton and The Friday Alternative.

Friday, 7 March 2014

Dark Night In Luton - The Donnie Darko Special 6.3.2014

A great and busy night (well, for the first few hours anyway) so many thanks to those that stayed and supported the themed night. In reality I didn't get to play much form the Donnie Darko score as I wanted, and my last song was cut off before I had a chance to play it, but there was loads of other great music to listen to throughout the night, so I'm sure it didn't matter!! No pics again, although I did have my camera with me I just didn't feel like taking any in the end!! Maybe next week!

Steve Baker & Carmen Dave - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Sonic Youth - Superstar
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
The Smiths - What Difference Does It Make?
Tool - Reflection
Entertainment - Confusion Of Entertainment
Gang Of Four - Ether
Tear For Fears - Head Over Heels
Gary Numan - Dream of Siam
Danse Society - My Heart
Salvation - Sunshine Superman
Dream Disciples - Love Letters
Assemblage 23 - Purgatory
Aeon Sable - Aequinoctium
Echo & The Bunnymen - The Killing Moon
The Church - Under The Milky Way
Shakespears Sister - Stay
Ikon - Persuasion
Korn - Twisted Transistor
Jacquay Bitch - Les Enfants Damnes
Xymox- Blind Hearts
Human League - Life On Your Own
Bauhaus - Spirit (Album Version)
The Bolshoi - Sob Story
Zeromancer - Neo Geisha
Duran Duran - Notorius
Sepultura - Bullet The Blue Sky
Whispers In The Shadow - More Than Words
The Shroud - She
The Stranglers - Strange Little Girl
John Foxx - Burning Car
Depeche Mode - Blasphemous Rumours
Sisters Of Mercy - A Rock & A Hard Place (Mack Mix)
The Exploited - Hitlers In The Charts Again
Inxs - Never Tear Us Apart
Plastique Noir - Six Feet Under
Violet Stigmata - Cold Stomach
Deviant UK - My Black Heart
Zombie Girl - I Want It (Soman Mix)
Frontline Assembly - Epitath
XTC - Sgt. Rock
Cult of the Psychic Fetus - Long Black Hearse
Fields Of The Nephilim - Dawnrazor ®
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sin In My Heart ®
The Specials - A Message To You Rudi
Generation X - Ready Steady Go
The Lurkers - Then I Kicked Her
The Jam - Little Boy Soldiers
UB40 - Tyler


No comments:

Post a Comment