A very big thanks to all that supported the last Black October event, especially to those that travelled some distance to be with us. Thanks also for the pub staff for decorating, and those involved with the use of the haze machine - it made all the difference didn't it!!
I certainly hope that you've all enjoyed the full month of the... darkest tunes I had to offer within Black October. Throughout the month, I've played 246 songs, with a total of 145 different bands, and I've definitely enjoyed every single one.
So thanks again, and I'll see you all next month for more fun
Aghast - Sacrifice
Midnight Syndicate - Vampyre
Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
Eyaculacion Post Mortem - Transylvania (EBM Mix)
Deadbolt - Creep Me
Frankenstein - She Casts No Shadow
The Cramps - Big Black Witchcraft Book
Psycho Charger - Devilsnake
KMFDM - Godlike ®
Screaming Banshee Aircrew - Creepy Crawly
Specimen - Hex
Gothminister - Angel
The Cult - Phoenix
The Horrorpops - Walk Like A Zombie
Diary Of Dreams - She (Demonic Mix)
Opened Paradise - Prayer For The Damned
The Defectors - Creepy Crawl
Pussycat And The Dirty Johnsons - Vampire Sugar
The Creepshow - Creatures Of The Night
The Damned - Nasty
Cult of The Psychic Fetus - Orgy of The Dead (Intro Version)
Alien Sex Fiend - Dead & Buried (12")
Hocico - About A Dead
Joy Division - The Kill
The Birthday Party - Release The Bats
Demented Are Go - Hotrod Vampires
Fields Of The Nephilim - Preacher Man
Jay Gordon - Slept So Long
Rob Zombie - House Of 1000 Corpses
Scarlet & The Spooky Spiders - Zombie Werewolf
Gary Numan - Haunted
Combichrist - Today I Awoke To The Rain Of Blood
Ministry - Stigmata
Goblin - Suspiria
Global Citizen - Lady Killer
Angels & Agony - Darkness
The Sisters Of Mercy - Afterhours
The Eden House - The Dark Half
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sin In My Heart
Mephisto Walz - Painted Black
Garden of Delight - The Seal
Faith & The Muse - The Haunted Palace in 3 Acts: Porphyrogene
Southern Death Cult - The Crypt
Creaming Jesus - Jessie
Plastique Noir - Creep Show
Bloody Dead & Sexy - Sunglasses For A Funeral
The Cure - A Forest
Ada & The Ants - Killer In The Home
March Violets - Religious As Hell
NFD - Darkness Falls (Extended)
Therapy? - Unbeliever
Death Cult - Ghost Dance
Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You
Shadow Reichenstein - Wakin' The Dead
Henry Hall & The Gleneagles Hotel Band - Midnight The Stars & You
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Dawn Of The Dead OST
I certainly hope that you've all enjoyed the full month of the... darkest tunes I had to offer within Black October. Throughout the month, I've played 246 songs, with a total of 145 different bands, and I've definitely enjoyed every single one.
So thanks again, and I'll see you all next month for more fun
Aghast - Sacrifice
Midnight Syndicate - Vampyre
Bauhaus - Bela Lugosi's Dead
Eyaculacion Post Mortem - Transylvania (EBM Mix)
Deadbolt - Creep Me
Frankenstein - She Casts No Shadow
The Cramps - Big Black Witchcraft Book
Psycho Charger - Devilsnake
KMFDM - Godlike ®
Screaming Banshee Aircrew - Creepy Crawly
Specimen - Hex
Gothminister - Angel
The Cult - Phoenix
The Horrorpops - Walk Like A Zombie
Diary Of Dreams - She (Demonic Mix)
Opened Paradise - Prayer For The Damned
The Defectors - Creepy Crawl
Pussycat And The Dirty Johnsons - Vampire Sugar
The Creepshow - Creatures Of The Night
The Damned - Nasty
Cult of The Psychic Fetus - Orgy of The Dead (Intro Version)
Alien Sex Fiend - Dead & Buried (12")
Hocico - About A Dead
Joy Division - The Kill
The Birthday Party - Release The Bats
Demented Are Go - Hotrod Vampires
Fields Of The Nephilim - Preacher Man
Jay Gordon - Slept So Long
Rob Zombie - House Of 1000 Corpses
Scarlet & The Spooky Spiders - Zombie Werewolf
Gary Numan - Haunted
Combichrist - Today I Awoke To The Rain Of Blood
Ministry - Stigmata
Goblin - Suspiria
Global Citizen - Lady Killer
Angels & Agony - Darkness
The Sisters Of Mercy - Afterhours
The Eden House - The Dark Half
Siouxsie & The Banshees - Sin In My Heart
Mephisto Walz - Painted Black
Garden of Delight - The Seal
Faith & The Muse - The Haunted Palace in 3 Acts: Porphyrogene
Southern Death Cult - The Crypt
Creaming Jesus - Jessie
Plastique Noir - Creep Show
Bloody Dead & Sexy - Sunglasses For A Funeral
The Cure - A Forest
Ada & The Ants - Killer In The Home
March Violets - Religious As Hell
NFD - Darkness Falls (Extended)
Therapy? - Unbeliever
Death Cult - Ghost Dance
Marilyn Manson - I Put A Spell On You
Shadow Reichenstein - Wakin' The Dead
Henry Hall & The Gleneagles Hotel Band - Midnight The Stars & You
Slayer - Reign In Blood
Dawn Of The Dead OST

No comments:
Post a Comment